These take only a few minutes to make and the perfect way to start the morning.
- 2 cups of fresh mixed berries- I used raspberries, blueberries and blackberries
- Zest of one lemon
- Pillsbury Grand Crescent Rolls
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- lemon juice
- Spray a muffin pan with non stick spray and preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, gently mix berries, sugar and lemon zest.
- Roll out crescent rolls and press seams together.
- Spread berries over the dough and gently roll up.
- Cut into 8 equal pieces. Place each piece, cut sides up and down in a well of the muffin pan.
- Bake for 14-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- While they are cooking,whisk together powdered sugar and on tablespoon lemon juice and more if necessary until it is toothpaste consistency.
- Remove from buns from oven and run a knife around the edges. Drizzle glaze over the muffins.